T1 Quarter Shot
The Quarter Shot T-1 was designed and built for one reason: Racing. The T-1’s modified tunnel hull bottom provides the maximum lift with minimum drag. The deck design originated from the F-16 Fighter. The low cut deck and enclosed cockpit allows for a smooth undisturbed air flow over the deck while providing the driver with maximum protection.
Every T-1 Quarter Shot is 100% hand laid and custom built one at a time to ensure top quality. The use of vinalester resin is standard in every boat. The hull is a core construction lamination using 0-90 bi-directional knitted glass, Kelvar, high density foam core and wood.
Construction materials and laminating schedules vary from the Drag boat and the SuperSport boat. Both styles use the F-16 style canopy made of 3/16 aycristeel and is bolted into its frame with stainless hardware. Includes a reinforced cockpit with canopy and floatation is in accordance with APBA rule book.
Hull Type: Modified Cat
Length: 18 ft., 11 in.
Width: 7 ft., 2 in.
Approx. Weight: Built to Order
T1 Boat: $13,500*
- Single-color gelcoat
- Rear cowling
- Gas shocks and latches on canopy
- Kirkley racing seat
- Simpson five-point restraint harness
- Mounting pads: hot foot, shifter and fuel cell and battery
- Fuel tank pad for sump tank
- Three bilge pumps
Upgrade Options (call for price):
- Custom painting
- Custom rigging
Trailer Options (call for price):
- Aluminium trailer
- Hustler Steel trailer
- Extra Tandom Axel
* Pricing is subject to change without notice. Contact Full Throttle for current quotes. All of the standard features can be changed per your request. We can rig any outboard engine you wish or sell it unfinished. You name it and we’ll do it.